If your organization requires a Facility Clearance (FCL), you have a sponsor, and need to begin the FCL process; our experts are here to help. IsI’s turn-key solution to Facility Security Clearances allows Organizations to have all the policies, procedures, agreements, documentation, and coordination with Defense Security Service (DSS) facilitated on their behalf. These services will ensure our client has submitted all of the required documentation and allows for the initial visit by the DSS to go efficiently and effortlessly. Our processes will also reduce the time of how long it takes to receive the initial and final FCL, to get our client in operational status.
Some of the items that fall under eFCL support include but are not limited to:
- Initial determination of the organizational structure for the Company
- Review of the Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD)/NISS
- Update the Electronic Facility Clearance System (e-FCL)/NISS
- Review and update the DD Form 441-DoD Security Agreement
- Review and update the SF-328-Certificate Pertaining to Foreign Interests
- Review and update the Key Management Personnel List (KMP)
- Review and update any exclusion resolutions
- Review and update all appointment letters
- Prepare necessary Board Minutes for execution
The National Industrial Security System (NISS) will replace the Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD) and Electronic Facility Clearance System (e-FCL). It will be used for Facility Clearance Sponsorship Request submissions, Facility Clearance Verifications, Facility Clearance Package Submissions, Annual Self Inspection Certifications, reviewing information associated with your facility, and reporting of Change Conditions, Security Violations, and Suspicious Contact Reports.
IsI understands it’s frightening to change the way you do business by implementing new software systems, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. IsI’s highly respected security experts have contributed in many caveats of this plan, including participation with the National Industrial Security Program Policy Advisory Committee (NISPPAC) and Defense Industry Working Group (DIWG), to include the support in the NISS development and training for industry to present a comprehensive and seamless implementation at your facility.