Our mission is to give you reliable, cost effective, fast and most of all WORRY-FREE CyberSecurity, Compliance and IT Support to allow our Clients the ability to allocate their time for further revenue generation and business growth elsewhere.
Our offering will provide the following:
- US Based Helpdesk – A friendly IT Helpdesk at your service
- Monitoring – 24/7/365 Monitoring of your IT and Cloud Infrastructure
- IT Planning – Regular IT review meetings to help set budgets, planning and compliance goals.
- Vendor Management – we deal with most of your other IT vendors on your behalf
- Compliance Management – once we have identified your team’s target level of compliance we design, build, and maintain your compliance solution.
- Fixed Costs – all for the one fixed monthly price
- Keeping your IT, IT Security, Facility Security, and Security Clearances with a single vendor
- 100% Cloud Based Network
You receive the following:
- Faster and Secure IT systems allowing for more productivity
- Fixed monthly costs, allowing for easy budgeting and eliminate emergency spending
- Regular reporting so you know what is occurring
- Reduced downtime with proactive monitoring and maintenance
- 24/7 Security monitoring and support
- Compliant infrastructure, tools, policies, procedures, and plans
- PEACE OF MIND
- After recognizing the needs of our current clients, IsI assembled a team of experts to design a plan that will prepare them for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Compliance. Our comprehensive solution ensures that clients IT infrastructure is secure and that all compliance standards are met and maintained.
- After working with different vendors for CMMC compliance and conducting market research, the conclusion was made that the solutions on the open market are not up to our exceptional standards and our clients’ needs. This led us to expand our business model and develop our own solution that would work best for our clients.
- Our goal is to mirror the IsI MSS structure and share resources, leverage vendors, and streamline operations to make sure our clients can financially meet the CMMC requirements and continue to conduct business with the United States Government.
What is CMMC?
CMMC, also known as the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, is a unified standard for implementing cybersecurity across the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). This initiative will help enhance the protection of Federal Contract Information (FCI), Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), and Covered Defense Information (CDI) for over 300,000 companies in the supply chain. The Department of Defense (DoD) has implemented CMMC as their response to the significant sensitive defense information compromises located on contractor’s information systems.
Previously contractors have been responsible for certifying, monitoring, and implementing their IT system security and any sensitive DoD material transmitted or stored by these systems. Contractors will remain responsible to implement critical cybersecurity obligations but the CMMC will change the standard by mandating third-party assessments of contractors’ compliance with clear mandatory procedures and competences that can adjust to new and developing cyber risks.
CMMC Level of Certification
IsI will help by working with our clients to identify a target certification level and design, implement, and manage compliance. We make sure all existing requirements are met (if any) and achieve 100% CMMC at a level that is commensurate with the organizations current and future line of work. As a standard, IsI recommends a CMMC Level 1 as a minimum for all Federal Government Contractors.
After hours support is available by emergency only.
We have in-house experience with many different technologies (Microsoft, Apple, Google, Android, Windows and much more.)
Absolutely, we live in an age where everyone is connected all the time and we can assist your team with this.
We strongly believe a “Cloud Approach” is currently the best approach to achieve efficiency and compliance. A mixture of Office 365 solutions and a few handpicked compliant business continuity and security solutions work best for Government Contractors like you.
Absolutely, we have a vast array of Computer and Email Policies, Acceptable Use Policies and Other forms. We will provide more details during onboarding.
Get More Information on CMMC
Getting the help you need designing and implementing compliance is one click away.