By memorandum dated July 29, 2010, the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence issued a requirement for Department of Defense (DoD) components to transition to electronic capture and submission of fingerprint images in support of all background investigations by December 31, 2013. In connection with Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) preparations to comply with this mandate, DCSA has issued guidance to assist companies participating in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) to transition to electronic fingerprinting.
IsI opened the first Digital Fingerprinting Station in Herndon, Virginia to all Defense Contractors on November 1st, 2012 in compliance with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) requirements. This location is meant to service companies who are required to submit their fingerprints to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) electronically under the Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT) Program for all types of background investigations.
IsI offers the following services in support of the SWFT Program:
- Digital Fingerprint capture and submission to OPM via SWFT.
- Digital Fingerprint capture and printing of hard copy cards.
- Hard copy card conversions to digital format and submission to OPM via SWFT.
- On-site Fingerprinting Services for larger groups (25 person minimum).
- IsI’s pricing is a per applicant fee with no contractual obligation.
- IsI accepts cash, checks, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for all services. There is a 5% convenience fee for credit cards payments.
- Payments are due at the time of appointment unless monthly invoicing has been established. Monthly invoices will be detailed to include the applicant’s name.
- Payments can be made to Industrial Security Integrators, LLC.
- Fingerprinting is by appointment only, Submit or Schedule fingerprinting Now
- On-site (at your location) fingerprinting must be coordinated 2 weeks in advance.
Security Operations Office and Address for Fingerprinting
For the safety of our employees and those that we serve, if you or someone with you appears ill, our staff member may cancel your appointment or interview. We will assist you in rescheduling your appointment, without any penalty.
Industrial Security Integrators, LLC
250 Exchange Place, Suite E
Herndon, VA 20170